· Overlooks La Finca Golf Course near Algorfa, Southern Costa Blanca with views over immaculate greens, old olive trees and nearby mountains.
· On a clear day, there are views of the Mediterranean 10 miles away and of the large salt lake near Torrevieja.
· 1 master bedroom reached by an elegant marble staircase, has fitted cupboards and a sun terrace.
· 2 other bedrooms (with twin-beds that can be placed together) and fitted cupboards.
· 1 en-suite bathroom off master bedroom (with walk-in shower, basin & toilet), plus 2nd bathroom (with bath, shower head, bidet and basin).
· Spacious living room with 6 metre high ceiling & wooden beams, including dining area and sitting area with sofa bed.
· Well equipped kitchen (with hob, oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine).
· Comfortably accommodates 6 people; 8 if using the sofa bed in the living room.
· Total internal area of the house is 116 sq metres.
· 2nd sun terrace outside living room leading to a small, well-maintained garden.
· Gate to 13 x 7 metre communal pool and adjacent toddler pool, set in a paved and beautifully planted area.
· Gated parking.
· Air conditioning in the living room and 2 south-facing bedrooms
· Cable TV, DVD player and MP3 plus DVDs, CDs, books, toys & games.
· Crockery, glasses and cutlery for 8 people, ample cooking utensils.
· Bed linen and towels.
· Portable fan/heater, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
· Tables, chairs, sun-loungers and parasols for outside use.
· Picnic and beach equipment.
Guides and pamphlets about places to visit, restaurants, activities and amenities in the area are all available in the house, as is a full inventory and instructions for appliances.
· About 20 minutes by car inland from the seaside resorts of Guardamar and Torrevieja (click on Local Area page for map).
· Between 20 and 40 minutes from unspoilt authentic towns of Orihuela, Elche, Novelda, Santa Pola, Alicante, Murcia (click on Visits page).
· 30 minutes on the motorway from Alicante or Murcia airport (click on flights/car hire link).
· La Finca Golf Club (designed by Pepe Gancedo and destined for Spanish and Ryder cup status) offers 18 holes of superior challenge and probably the greatest variation of any course in the Costa Blanca. (click on Golf page for details of La Finca, other golf courses nearby, and for map ).
· Within easy reach by car there are ‘blue flag’ beaches, water sports, theme parks, and other child-centred activities.
· Scores of bars, restaurants offering wide variety of menus and environments and, in Torrevieja, a casino and vibrant night life.